Discover Dalarna with a certified guide!
I will take you on a guided tour where you will experience and learn about the nature, culture, art and history of the region. Dalarna has a lot to offer, and I’ll help you to create new knowledge as well as happy and long-term memories! Walks and hikes by foot or bike, guided tours in towns and nature throughout the region, a trip by bus or car around lake Siljan or a full day in the World Heritage in Falun – a variety of activities and tours awaits you. Welcome to Dalarna!
As a certified guide and with years of experience in outdoor education and place-based learning, I will take you on one or more tours in our beautiful region of Dalarna. I’ll take you to places you didn’t know existed and you will taste some of all the great things that Dalarna has to offer. Outdoor events, markets and small shops and cafés in villages with local food, crafts, bakeries and lots of tasty food and beverages.
What’s on the menu?
- Guided city walks in several locations in Dalarna
- Forest walk with cooking on open fire – for everyone who wants to learn more about nature, the right of public access and traditional food
- World heritage tours – Falun is so much more than the Copper Mine. Why not combine with a visit to Carl Larssongården in Sundborn, a traditional summer forest farm, Linnès wedding cottage or the Master miner estate in Staberg? And of course the historical city centre!
- Private and customized tours – including guided transports and full time guiding of the visitor’s choice and interest. Also possible to assist with booking of accommodation, restaurants and tickets to events
- Bus guiding around Siljan or other areas in Dalarna
- Conference packages and group tours (in cooperation with colleagues)
- Teacher training in Outdoor education
– Dalarna is my home and I’m happy to share it with you!
Lotta Carlegård, Discover Dalarna/Carlegård Consulting AB
Phone +46 736 739 676